10.4.15

Project life - playing catch-up...


It always seems to happen and it doesn't matter how hard I try but I am always playing catch-up with Project Life.  I have to laugh though, it doesn't matter what process I put in place or what system I try I am always behind.  Oh well, maybe that's just the way it is.

Anyway... this weekend I have decided I am going to try and get caught up or at least get some of it done.  For the last four years I have done my PL weekly but this year I decided to change it to monthly.  The first few months went great, I kept up and all was good with my world.  LOL!  But since March things have gone a bit haywire.  Insert why I am playing catch-up.  So to start my catch-up run I am starting with April and will work backwards.

So here is my first few pages of April which included an unexpected overnight camping adventure so I have included a 6x8 insert as I wanted to add quite a bit of journaling.  My journaling came straight from this blog post.


I was so lucky to win some digital journal cards - Shopaholic card set from Big City Quiet Designs on Instagram through Mandy at Record Life Home.  They were easy to print out, great print quality and so fun to use.  Check both of these lovely ladies blogs, they are so talented and very inspiring.

I have also used bits from Ali Edwards Story stamp/kit, Studio calico and paislee press.





Right then, on to the next lot...
love me :-)

2 comments:

  1. Doing the current one and working back is always a great move, I think - takes away the feeling of being behind. And your pages have a lovely clean and spacious quality. I liked your journalling 'the slow pace' very much.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.