19.5.15

Project Life - May...


Now that #myselfiescrapbook has finished (although I don't think I will ever stop taking selfies now) it's time to get back into Project Life mode.  This year I am doing PL monthly.  Meaning that I just keep adding pages until I have documented all that I want to document for the month.  That also includes adding traditional layouts and any other pieces that I think need to be added.  I am finding this process much easier to keep up with and it doesn't matter if I don't take many photos in one week or if I take a heap of photos.

Here is a closer look at some of my pages for May so far...







I have added journal cards from Big City Quiet Designs (which I have only just discovered and I love them), Kellie Stamps (my new fav stamps) and some journal cards that I made myself in photoshop using some digital files purchased a few years back from Karla Dudley.  I have to admit I am having quite a bit of fun trying my hand at journal cards.

How is project life going for you? Are you keeping up? Are you doing pages weekly/monthly?

Love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the goal scoring :). And you've made another great page - I always enjoy looking at how you balance things. A relaxed approach sounds the best way to go ...

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.