26.6.15

Yummy food...


Happy Friday everyone, hope your week has been a good one.  I am finishing up my week by sharing this layout using new Kellie Stamps called "brunch" which will be available for pre-order on the 1st July.

Again I used my stamps to help get me journalling.  I love going out to eat, love it!!  I would do it everyday if I could and this stamp set gave me just the right prompts to journal this little bit about  me.

 For my title I used the "yum" stamped to stamp yum.  I cleaned my stamp and just inked the letter M, stamped onto my cardstock, cleaned my stamp and repeated the last step again to stamp the letter Y.

The word everyday is from the "coffee" stamp set.  The whole stamp reads "everyday I'm hustlin.  I just inked the word "everyday" and stamped onto my layout.  I love how these stamps can be used with previous sets.

Remember stamps don't have to be stamped just as they are.  Be creative and have some fun.


I loved the "nom, nom, nom" stamp and how the same word appears three times but in different fonts.  I wanted to do the same for run, run, run.  The first two were easy because I used Kellie Stamps alpa sets "outline it" (may) and "stand tall" (coming soon) but I didn't have a third one.  But as I went through the stamp images from the "brunch" set I noticed the word run appears in the word brunch.  So I just inked those three letters and stamped onto my layout.


I added some ink splats, sequen stars and a veneer embellishment from Color Cast Designs from her set "foodie"

This has been such a fun week of sneaks for the next release of stamps that will be up for pre-order and July 1st.  I am hoping to share a few more sneaks.

Have a great weekend.
love me :-)

3 comments:

  1. Tracey, phenomenal work once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that yellow ampersand sticker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks yummy & delicious, You have a wonderful blog with lovely recipes:)
    Chowringhee

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.