22.7.15

5 mins of coffee & Instagram...


I have the same routine every morning:-

wake up
shower
dress
then I sit down with my breakfast, coffee and Instagram!

but nearly every morning after just 5 mins of coffee and Instagram I have a "TO DO" LIST.
Something will catch my eye, spark an interest or get me thinking.
I just don't have time in the morning to check them all out, so, I make myself a list, that way in the evening when every thing is done and it's time to relax I know exactly what I want to do.

today I thought I would share my TO DO list:-

Project Life - new planner albums etc.
Flair buttons by Lilgik
Classes at Studio Calico - thinking maybe the planner class??
Kelly Purkey - you tube 
#littlesummerJOY - new class is up
Azzari Jarret Blog - Photo Life 02 tips for Finding your Creative Voice

still doodling thanks to my class at Big Picture Classes by Brandi Kincaid

What do you do with 5 mins...
love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.