5.8.15

#littlesummerJOY - photobook update

I thought it was probably time to share some of my finished pages in my photo book for #littlesummerJOY.
I have been struggling a bit with this project in terms of how I would put it all together.  My first thought was to do a photo book but then I had this idea to change my mind.  The only problem was I couldn't find another option that I really liked.  Then I kind of lost my mojo as I was spending way too much time on how I would put it together.
The up side though is that I kept taking my photos and kept keeping notes about the things that bring me JOY and how I was adding to JOY to my winter (summer for you guys).

I am happy to say that I am over my little "how will I put it all together" thing and I have gone back to my original idea of a photo book.  Maybe taking time to rethink gave me a little creative boost because my book is coming together so good now.
 



This little book is bringing me so much JOY now that I have got back into the flow of things.  But thats life right, it doesn't always go as you planned.  The trick though is to just keep working through it and you will come out at the other end.

Enjoy letting JOY into your life.
love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.