10.9.15

2015 Blog-tember challenge - bucket list


I am not sure that I really have a bucket list as such.

I just want to travel the world, experience different cultures, taste amazing food and document the ride.

It's that simple, now if only Lotto would pay out, this dream would become a reality.

But on a serious note, my true bucket list is to "live life".  I want to experience all that it has to offer.  I don't want to get old, be sitting in my rocking chair, surrounded by my Grand Children and say to them "I wish I had done________ ".  I don't want to have any regrets.  I want to do all that I can do, experience all that I can experience and enjoy a  full life.

... and be thankful for the adventure!!

love me :-)

4 comments:

  1. That sounds a great motto, to live life as fully as you can - much better to set the direction than have a concrete list :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to living life to the fullest with no regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of being pushed to do the things we want to do because we don't want to regret not having done them....great way to live a life....now if only Auntie Lotto would collaborate (or the book inside me would come out and sell three million billion copies) I could work towards having no regrets ;) Loved your post! So encouraging, so freshly written (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep popping across in the hope of a new post....(hope all is OK)...Helen xx

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.