18.2.16

I finally gave in...



Just recently received some very happy, happy mail from Feed Your Craft which included the new die cut flairs.  I wasn't sure if I would like them because, well, they are not flair buttons which I love.  But boy of boy, how wrong was I.  I love these tiny pieces of  fun and I think I need to order lots more.

The best thing about these die cuts is that they are flat.  Perfect for those of you who want to embellish your layouts our Project life pages but don't want the bulk.  And for us Aussies the shipping isn't much because they are flat and don't weight anything.

I also recently received my very first set of water colour paints... and I am addicted to them.  I want to paint everything.  My only problem is that I don't want to get them dirty LOL!  I am hoping to push past that.





For my title I painted a piece of white cardstock and then cut out the letters using dies from Papertrey Ink.
I also painted the background where I wanted my photo to go and then added a few paint splashes.  I didn't need to add much because my title and those cute die cuts were all that was needed.

Have you received any happy mail lately.
Love me :-)



2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome layout, Tracey! I'm so excited to see you working with watercolor, fantastic inspiration for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.