19.3.16

Currently...


When Kellie from Kelly Stamps told me that she was bringing back clear stamps, you could hear me shouting WOOHOO from the top of my lungs.  Don't get me wrong I love the digital stamps but I do miss  stamping and get messy with ink.

This new set AM to PM (avail for pre-order until midnight 19th March 2016 Australian time) is perfect for documenting my here and now.  One of my favourite things to do is to repeatedly stamp in one area to create a place to hold a title.  I have used the stamps to create my background and then used the digital stamp to create a cut in my silhouette.  Having both the physical stamp and digital stamp of the same images just opens up so many more options.  I then typed up my answers, ran it through my printer then stamped the headings.




This layout was so fun and a great way to capture how I am feeling and what I am doing right now.  I may just do one of these every month and just change the pattern paper and embellishments.  It would be great to see what stays the same and what changes.

Happy stamping
love me :-)

Please note:  the AM to PM stamp set is only available on pre-order which has been extended till midnight tonight, 19th March 2016 - Australian Time


2 comments:

  1. This is so fab, Tracey, and such a great idea of how you used your stamps to create the background for your title! I'm definitely going to need to try that when my set arrives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    awesome...

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.