30.3.16

My thoughts on A Day in the Life...


I think you have heard me say this before, I am great at starting something, not so good at finishing it.  And that is particularly true when it comes to big projects like A Day in the Life. I love the idea behind it but I seem to run out of steam part way through and then never finish it up.
I promised myself that this time I would start and see it through till the end.
Right now, it's 10.30pm and I have just finished the majority of my documenting and I have made lists so that I can finish it up tomorrow.

Here are some of the goals I set myself so that I would succeed this time round...


I didn't get too fussy about the quality of the photo.  I just snapped what I wanted and accepted it just how it turned out.  It saved me a heap of time trying to get the best shot, editing etc etc.


I made sure I captured some everyday stuff, not alot, but some.  And I didn't worry about other "stuff" that might me in the photo ie. mess etc.


I also made sure that I made it into some of the photo's.

But... the most important thing I did was to use the Letterglow app to add journaling to my photos as soon as I took them.  Adding journaling etc after the event is where I generally fall down so by using this app I could do it right there and then.  All my photos have journaling on them and all I have to do is print them out and add them to my Project Life album.

I also kept a piece of paper where I added other stories that I wanted to capture.  I have already typed this list up and all I have to do in the next few days in the check it, set it out nicely and I am finished.

So excited to have this project organised and to know that I will actually finish it.

How did you go?
love me :-)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found a way to see this through to the end, Tracey and I can't wait to see your pages! Fun seeing that at 3pm both of us enjoyed an afternoon cuppa! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to add the journalling onto the photos sraightaway ...

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.