3.4.16

Comic style...



My son went to Oz Comic Con over the weekend and he managed to get some great photos.  I got this idea that I wanted to create a layout like a comic.  I spent a little while thinking about it as I wasn't quite sure how I would go about it.  But I was determined to find a way and I was thrilled with how it turned out.

I opened up the Silhouette store a searched "comic" to see if any images would come up that might help me get my layout started.  I found a cut file for the comic strip and then found a few "super hero" images and words.  Some were cut files and some were sketch pen files.  Then, before I knew it my layout was coming together.  Instead of using the files as cut files and used my sketch pen for the whole thing as was completely amazed at how well it came out.  I even added my journaling using the sketch pen.

I then measured the areas where I wanted to place photos, cropped the photos in photoshop and had them printed out.




I honestly love this layout so much.  I can't believe that it looks exactly as it did in my head.

I have listed below the Silhouette files that I used for this layout:-

Comic strip frame by Silhouette
Super heroes sketch by Cali Arroyo
Bam by Silhouette
Pow by Silhouette
Zap by Silhouette
PN In a Galaxy Far Away - font by ScrapNfonts
LD Cute lines by Lettering Delights

Love me :-)







3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Tracey! Love it when a plan comes together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Tracey! Love it, you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! lots of inventiveness and skill here.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.