28.8.16

hiphiphooray...


So excited to be able to share another project using the new digital stamp set "Eat More Cake" by Kellie Stamps.

I kept this one pretty simple by simply printing the greeting onto a white doily.  Totally thrilled how it came out and I finally used some of this pretty pattern paper from Stampin Up that I have been hoarding for ages.  It just seemed the perfect choice.

If you are wondering how I printed onto the doily, it's really simple.  I just printed my stamped image onto plain white printer paper.  I then placed my doily over the top of the image and attached it to the copy paper using washi tape.  I then put my paper back through the printer.  Washi tape is perfect for this because you can usually remove the washi tape without ripping your project.  I will admit that it was slightly more difficult to remove the tape from the doily but by taking it slowly, I managed to remove the tape without ripping anything.
I then added a little stitching and that beautiful glitter cork heart.




The digital stamp set is available now here.  If you prefer physical stamps, the clear stamp set is also available now for pre-order.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.