27.8.16

it's party time...


This is always a favourite time of the month for me, Release Day over a Kellie Stamps.

Head on over to pre-order the  "Eat More Cake" clear stamp set or if you are a digital fan then you can get your hands on the "Eat More Cake" digital set right now.

This is the first of a few projects that I will be sharing with you over the next few days.  First up, I am sharing a birthday card that I created using the digital stamp set.  Although I love the clear stamps, using the digital stamps gives me so much more freedom to create lots of different things.

For this project I used the digital stamp set and my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the balloons and to print and cut the words "celebrate" & "happy birthday".




So happy how this turned out although I did feel the pressure on this card.  My son asked if I could make him a card as he had been invited to a party.  
His comment "I need a card for tonight Mum, but it has to be really good, she's a really good friend."

Boys!!

love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.