21.8.16

Pixel Me...


I was lucky enough to have last Thursday and Friday off from work and while I had many things to do I decided to just enjoy the day with lots of coffee and craft.
I was procrastinating over Project Life (doing that alot lately) and couldn't quite get into it so I made (another) coffee and sat on the couch with my ipad and did some pinteresting, blog reading etc.  I popped on over to Big Picture Classes to see if there was anything that appealed to me.  I came across "Custom Cross Stitch Characters" by Laura Wonsik.  What a totally fun idea and a fun class.  I haven't cross stitched in years but I couldn't wait to find my aida cloth and DMC threads and get into creating "pixel me".


I couldn't wait to start stitching but I soon had to put this project on hold because I didn't have any black DMC thread.  OMG I have just about every other colour but no black.  So off to the shops I went.


With black cotton in hand I continued to stitch my little character.  I changed the pattern slightly from my original as I felt I could make the pattern look more like me.


I even added a brad necklace and knew I wouldn't be complete without a coffee!!

This was such a fun project and I completed it all within just a few days.  There are some great hints and tips in the class for other ways to use your patterns.  Now lets see, who will I create next.

Love Me :-)

2 comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.