26.10.16

Project Life cards - Christmas


The best thing about digital stamps is that I can make PL journal cards in just a few moments.  I can make some ahead of time or I can just whip a few out while doing my PL and stick them straight into my album.

For these journal cards I have used several digital sets from Kellie Stamps:


One of my favourite things to do with both clear and digital stamps is to stamp an image multiple times in the form of a particular shape.  Here I have done a christmas tree using the fa lalala digital image. You can check out this post here and see how I have done the same thing using a clear stamp.


Please note: digital papers from Sahin Designs.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you are feeling a little inspired to try out the new digital or clear stamps from Kellie Stamps.

Happy stamping 
love me :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.