4.1.17

Positive Vibes - New Year Resolutions...


How are your plans going for 2017 - have you made a list, are you working on OLW by Ali Edwards or are you just going to wing it.  If you know me you know that lists are my thing, and yes, I have very long lists about what I intend to do in 2017.  You can check out a previous post here.  

I decided that I wanted to document that previous blog post as a way to remind myself of where I am now and where I want to go.  I used the Positive Vibes Scrapbook Kit from Paislee Press to help me document the start of this journey.  I have used the journal cards and elements from the above kit but you can also purchase them separately.

I am love the challenge of taking a digital product and turning into a physical one.  The journal cards come in a pdf as well so even if you don't get the whole digital thing you can still print off the digital cards.  And the best bit about digital - it never runs out.  I can re-print these cards and elements as many times as I want and any size I want and in some case can even change the colours.



If you have any questions about this layout or working with digital products, please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer you.

Thanks again for stopping by
Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.