13.4.17

Memories of Venice...


Photos have such an amazing way to transport us back into a time that we had completely forgotton about.  Photos to me are everything because I love the feelings that they create when you look at them, especially old ones.

A few days ago I was doing a very long overdue clean up of my craft desk, filing things away, sorting stuff out etc etc.  When I picked up a stack of photos that I needed to sort through this one fell out onto my desk.  I was immediately transported back Venice.  I could remember every detail of this photo.  It felt just like yesterday.

It was so important to add journaling to this layout because it was more than just the photo that I wanted to record.  I wanted to record the story of how this particular moment came to be.



I also love that in this world that we live in, I could scan an old photo that had seen better days, be able to save it as a digital copy so that it would be saved forever and it allowed me to create a digital layout.

Man I love this craft of ours.

going back to think of Venice
Love me :-)

(digital products used - Is it Friday yet? scrapbook kit by Paislee Press)

1 comment:

  1. Loving that hat: perfect for such a happy story. I like the design of your page very much - do you print your digital LOs or just keep them on disk?

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.