6.5.17

NSD - Challenge One...


Welcome to (inter) National Scrapbooking Day and the first fun challenge from the Creative Team at Kellie Stamps.

The first challenge is to  combine two stamp sets.
I decided to not only combine two stamps sets but I also thought I would combine digital stamps with clear stamps.

I used the "Month" digital stamp set for the focal point of my layout and then used "my everything" clear stamp from the "cray cray" clear stamp set.




I used the digital stamp to create a mask for several photos  of my daughter and her new cat.  Getting a photo of our new kitten is quite difficult and at times very funny.  He will sit as still as anything right up until you "click", then he makes a run for it.


One of the things I love about Kellie Stamps is that you have the option of digital or physical stamps sets.  Combining the two just adds so many more options to my paper crafting.


I then added "my everything" stamped image to a tag to create a small embellishment that help to complete my layout.


All the details of this challenge and more can be found here on the Kellie Stamps Instagram feed. We would love for you to join in and share what you create.  Please use the hashtag #nsdkelliestamps to be in the running for some great prizes.

Happy stamping
love me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.