10.5.17

PL Week Four...


I am playing some serious catch up with Project Life, yes, again.

For some reason I just can't seem to keep up this year.  As you may know I had decided to tackle Project Life in digital form and then have it printed into a book.  While I still loved this idea and keeping up was way easier I found that I was missing the touch and feel of physical pages.  I spent weeks mulling over what to do, probably too much time really but in the end of have decided to go back to physical pages.

What am I going to do with my digital ones I hear your ask?  For most of the pages that I did I kept a digital copy of each 3x4 and 4x6 card/photos just in case I needed to make some changes.  So all I have to do is go back and print them out.  I am in no real hurry to do this as they are safe and sound in digital formal.  My main aim in to catch up on weeks that I have missed.






For Week four I used the new product from Paislee Press:

One week down only 10 weeks of catch up to go!
Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.