23.8.17

Project Life - Week 28...



Once again I am trying to make a huge effort to get caught up on Project Life.  I am not going to say how far behind I am, but lets just say that I have a big job on my hands.

I was totally inspired to get documenting when I saw the new kit "catch your breath" from Feed Your Craft and Brandi Kincaid.  I totally love the colours of this kit and I love that you get a copy of the cards in digital format as soon as you order the kit.  So, that means I can start using the kit straight away.  To be completely honest I love the digital part so much.  It gives me so much more freedom when it comes to using the cards because I can change them to suit my layout/story.


Here are some examples of how I changed some of the cards.  The first one was a 4x6 card that I changed to a 3x4 and deleted some of the flower pots to leave me with just one.


For this next one I deleted the words coffee or tea and added my own wording to match my story.

...

I also used some of the new digital stamps from Kellie Stamps that will be available soon.  This months release includes a Birthday stamps set and for the cat and dog lovers out there, there are two new sets coming your.  All are available in clear and digital...


Here is a closer look at my Week 28...



Thanks for stopping by, have a great week and happy crafting.

Love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love the doodley look here! Very pretty ... I am way behind with my PL and have no excuse whatsoever. I love the variety in your pages and that great perspective in the photo of you and Lucy.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.