13.8.17

Travelogue templates by Paislee Press...


Documenting in Travellers Notebooks have become my "go to" when it comes to documenting our/my life.  I love the feel of them, the look of them and I love that I can do anything with them.

Liz Tamanaha from Paislee Press has just released new templates that are perfect for documenting in your travellers notebooks.  Another thing that I am that I find with these templates is that it allows me to use "digital scrapbooking" in my TN.  I simply print them off then add to my TN.  This form of documenting also allows me to add embellishments giving me the feel of traditional scrapbooking.

Here is how I used two of the templates...


Another huge bonus with these templates is that you can customise them to suit your project.  The page on the left hand side looked quite different before I started (see picture #3 in the first photo to give you an idea of how the template originally looked).  I removed the "scenic route" wording and added one of the elements from the "tour guide" elements so that I could some journalling.  I also made the two photo templates at the top a little wider so that my photos would fit better.





When you purchase templates, you get more than just templates because you can alter them, add things to them and in some cases even change the colours.  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments and I will do my best to answer them.  And, I would love to see your take on these templates, so please let me know so I can check them out.

Here are the links to the digital products that I have used:-
Travelogue 1
Tour Guide elements

Love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you so much for the links to the templates - so interesting to see how you have used them, and what can be done with them. I really enjoy looking at your work and these pages are so visually interesting. As you say, it goves you the chance to use digital elements/design (I find it so much quicker) and yet add physical elements to them too.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.