31.10.17

December Tradition layout...


Doing all this Christmas scrapbooking has got me into the Christmas spirit... I officially started my Christmas shopping today.  I know, I can't believe it either.

Today on my blog I am sharing another hybrid layout using the new digital stamps "no peeking" and "dear santa" from Kellie Stamps by Kellie Winnell avail now.    I love everything about this layout, the simplicity, the white space and the story.  This layout is made entirely of digital elements and was super easy to put together.  I even made my own pattern paper (that red strip down the centre of the layout).  The "traditions" word was cut out using my Silhouette Cameo and the trace and cut feature.




I totally love the holly, its prob my favourite image from these stamps.  Oh wait, I love the lights too, and then there is... yep I love it all.  Don't worry if you are not into digital stamps because they are avail in clear too.

Please remember, if you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks for stopping by
Love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a perfectly lovely page - simply, stylish ... Always inspired when I come here :).

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.