15.10.17

Week 49 - Comfort & Joy...



As you all probably know by now that I am on the Creative Team for Feed Your Craft which I am so excited about I can't stop smiling.  My first project is using the new Comfort & Joy kit designed by Brandi Kincaid and you are going to love it.  I don't expect this kit will last long so make sure you get yours now.

When you purchase the kit you also get the cards and papers in digital format which means you can start playing straight away.  I did this whole spread using the digital cards and papers and when my kit arrived I just added a few of the embellishments to finish it off.  You know that I am a fan of digital files because it means you can alter them to suit your layout.  

For excample, the "joy" card is actually yellow but that wasn't go to work for my layout so I changed it to green.  And because its digital I could make sure that I chose the same green to match the green in the rest of the kit.














L


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my take on the Comfort and Joy kit.  This is such a fun kit to play with and I can't wait to show you more.  As always if you have any questions just leave them in the comments.

Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.