15.11.17

Counting down to Christmas...


If you have been following me for a while you will know that I love Advent Calendars.  I love them so much we usually have several going on at once in our house at Christmas.  The last few years I have chosen a work colleague and made them one just for fun and to share the Christmas spirit.  You can see previous posts here and here.

This year I have chosen the Teacher that I work with as a way of saying a huge thank you to her for all her support this year.  I has not been easy for her with me having so much time off because she has had to put up with lots of different people doing my job.  So this is may way of letting her know just how much I have appreciated her support.  

I chose to use the 2018 Calendar Collection  as my daily countdown and I decorated each one with papers and elements from the December you are my Fave No. 5 scrapbook kit from Paislee Press available from The Lily Pad.


I highlighted each day in red on the calendar so that she know which one to open next.




I kept the whole thing very simple as this is quite a large project and I needed to get in finished without too much fuss.  I already had some white paper bags so all that was left to do was to fill each one with a chocolate, seal the bag with some washi tap and then staple to calendar card to the front of each bag.


I love how this turned out and I can't wait to give it to her.  Making them is so much fun but giving them to the person and seeing their reaction is just so cool.  I don't think I will ever get tired of making them or giving them.

Let the Christmas magic begin
Love me :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is just brilliant! There's no doubt your recipient is going to LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.