12.11.17

Week Thirty Nine...


"In The Books" is the new kit from Paislee Press by Liz Tamanaha and available now over at The Lily Pad.  I knew exactly what I was going to use the kit for and it was perfect to help me catch up on Project Life.  I think I will always be catching up on Project Life, it's just the way it seems to go.

Week Thirty Nine was a fairly quiet week so when I came to put this week together I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fill a double page spread.  I had too many photos for just one page but not quite enough for two, at least that's what I thought.  When I am browsing the internet or looking through Instagram I often see quotes etc that strike a cord within me.  I used to write them down but then I had piles of paper everywhere and I never ended up doing anything with them.  Now, thanks to my smartphone I take a screen shot.  Quotes etc are the perfect way to fill spots in your weekly PL spreads and it makes use of all those quotes etc that you collect.  I love looking back over past weeks of PL, because although the photos and words remind me of what was going on so do the quotes I include.  Its an instant reminder of how I was feeling and what was inspiring me at the time.  Its a little bit of history all of its own.








If you have any other good ideas about how to fill empty spots in your Project Life spread I would love to hear about them.

Hope your weekend was wonderful and I hope the next week is just as wonderful.
Love me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.